Angels reach deals with last 6 arbitration-eligible players
- Yankees, Severino agree on 4 years, $40M
- Cubs' Russell apologizes for behavior
- Dodgers SS Seager close to returning
- Hinch tabs RHP Osuna as Astros' closer
- Blue Jays, Axford complete minors deal
By GREG BEACHAM
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Angels have reached one-year contract agreements with all six of their remaining arbitration-eligible players.
Relief pitcher Cam Bedrosian got $1.75 million and reliever Hansel Robles got $1.4 million. Two new Angels also finalized deals, with reliever Luis Garcia getting $1,675,000 and infielder Tommy La Stella getting $1.35 million.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 11, 2019