Orioles agree to contracts with Bundy, Givens, Villar
- Irate Harper tossed as Mets top Phillies
- Red Sox's Eovaldi to have elbow surgery
- Arenado hits 1K mark, Rockies win again
- Urshela's hit get Yanks by Angels in 14
- Fowler sparks Cards' rout of Brewers
Bundy, Baltimore's first-round pick in the 2011 amateur draft, settled for $2.8 million on Friday. He made $1.64 million last year, when he went 8-16 with a 5.45 ERA and allowed a major league-leading 41 home runs. His 16 losses were tied for the most in the majors.
Givens will earn $2,150,000 next season, a raise from $566,500. He was 0-7 with a 3.99 ERA in 69 relief appearances.
Villar gets $4,825,000 after earning $2,550,000 last season, which he split between Milwaukee and Baltimore. He hit .260 with 14 homers and 46 RBIs overall.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 11, 2019