Padres agree to deals with Yates, Hedges, Erlin
- LHP Gonzalez, Brewers agree to $2M deal
- Indians' Carrasco fine after hurting leg
- Sabathia, Pujols set to chase milestones
- Rockies INF Murphy reinstated from IL
- MLB reviewing Harper's clash with umpire
Yates agreed Friday to a deal for $3,062,500, Hedges for $2.06 million and Erlin for $1.45 million.
Yates took over as closer after All-Star Brad Hand was traded to Cleveland. Yates finished with 12 saves and a 2.14 ERA while going 3-5.
Erlin was 4-7 with a 4.21 ERA in 39 appearances, including 12 starts. Hedges hit .231 with 14 homers and 37 RBIs.
San Diego outfielder Travis Jankowski agreed Thursday to a $1,165,000 salary for this year.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/tag/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 11, 2019