Eibar defeats Espanyol 3-0 to end winless streak in La Liga
European Football Headlines
- Dzeko scores late as Roma wins 3-2 at Frosinone in Serie A
- Messi hits 50th hat trick to give Barca 4-2 win at Sevilla
- Mbappe scores again as runaway leader PSG beats Nimes 3-0
- After Tottenham loss, Pochettino loses temper as well
- Bayern turns up heat on Dortmund at top of Bundesliga
- Zaha scores twice as Crystal Palace beats Leicester
- Schalke sporting director Heidel to step down
- Bournemouth, Wolves trade penalties in 1-1 draw
- Newcastle beats 10-man Huddersfield 2-0 in Premier League
- Burnley beats Tottenham 2-1 despite Kane's scoring return
MADRID (AP) Eibar routed Espanyol 3-0 to end a seven-match winless streak and move further away from the relegation zone in the Spanish league on Monday.
Sergi Enrich scored in the first half, and Pablo De Blasis and Charles added a goal each in the second to give the hosts their first win since November when they defeated Real Madrid 3-0 at home.
The victory moved Eibar from 16th to 11th in the league, five points clear from the relegation zone after 20 matches.
Espanyol, which has won only one of its last nine league matches, dropped to 13th ahead of its home game against third-place Real Madrid on Sunday.
Eibar visits Leganes on Saturday.
Barcelona has a five-point lead over second-placed Atletico Madrid.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 21, 2019