Brazil playing Czechs in March friendly
European Football Headlines
- Emotional funeral for Sala held in his Argentine hometown
- Piatek scores 2 as Milan beats Atalanta 3-1 in Serie A
- Messi misses 1 penalty, makes another in Barcelona win
- Balotelli scores again as Marseille rises to 4th in Ligue 1
- City overcomes stubborn Newport to reach FA Cup quarters
- Pizarro nets late to become Bundesliga's oldest goal-scorer
- Striker Fredy Montero returning to Vancouver Whitecaps
- Juventus beats Frosinone 3-0 to go 14 points clear
- Brazil to play Panama in friendly at Porto
- Charles nets 2, Eibar fights back for 2-2 draw with Getafe
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) Brazil will play the Czech Republic in a friendly in Prague to prepare for the Copa America.
The match will be on March 26 at the 21,000-seat Eden Arena, the Brazilian Football Confederation said on Friday.
Brazil hosts the Copa America in June.
Brazil last played the Czechs in the 1997 Confederations Cup and won the semifinal 2-0.
Their biggest match was the 1962 World Cup final, where Brazil won 3-1 in Chile for its second title.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 18, 2019