Brazil playing Czechs in March friendly
European Football Headlines
- Robbie Fowler to coach Brisbane in A-League
- Manchester City-Manchester United Preview
- Chelsea moves into top 4 after draw with Burnley
- Arsenal-Wolverhampton Preview
- Atalanta into Champions League contention with win at Napoli
- Promotor sues USSF over proposed Ecuador match in Florida
- Backed by Russian billionaire, Greek city celebrates title
- Ronaldo becomes first player to win Europe's top 3 leagues
- Barcelona fans still upset with Coutinho
- Vela, LAFC hand Sounders first loss of season, 4-1
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) Brazil will play the Czech Republic in a friendly in Prague to prepare for the Copa America.
The match will be on March 26 at the 21,000-seat Eden Arena, the Brazilian Football Confederation said on Friday.
Brazil hosts the Copa America in June.
Brazil last played the Czechs in the 1997 Confederations Cup and won the semifinal 2-0.
Their biggest match was the 1962 World Cup final, where Brazil won 3-1 in Chile for its second title.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/apf-Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated January 18, 2019