Sounders land new jersey sponsor in online retailer Zulily
European Football Headlines
- Brighton beats Derby to reach FA Cup quarterfinals
- Griezmann gives Atletico win before Juventus CL clash
- Stuttgart denied again as Leipzig wins 3-1 in Bundesliga
- Striker Fredy Montero returning to Vancouver Whitecaps
- Juventus beats Frosinone 3-0 to go 14 points clear
- Brazil to play Panama in friendly at Porto
- Charles nets 2, Eibar fights back for 2-2 draw with Getafe
- Lyon warms up for Barca with 2-1 win over Guingamp in France
- Watford beats QPR to reach FA Cup quarterfinals
- Bayern survives Augsburg scare to close gap in Bundesliga
SEATTLE (AP) The Seattle Sounders have a new jersey sponsor after signing a multiyear deal with online retailer Zulily.
The partnership was announced Thursday, along with Zulily's deal to be the jersey sponsor for the Seattle Reign of the NWSL.
The Sounders had been sponsored by Microsoft and Xbox since the club's inaugural season in 2009 but that partnership, which covered 10 seasons, concluded at the end of the 2018 season.
Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer said the new deal is larger in value than the one with Microsoft but declined to get into specifics. The deal with Zulily does not include pitch-naming rights, which was previously included in the deal with Microsoft.
Zulily is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Updated January 17, 2019