Falcons sign 6-year veteran safety J.J. Wilcox
- Pats, Edelman agree to 2-year extension
- Kraft trial postponed for video appeal
- Big Ben hopes to be better leader in '19
- Owners could tweak interference reviews
- Wagner not practicing at Seahawks OTAs
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) Safety J.J. Wilcox, who started 35 games in four seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, has signed a one-year deal with the Atlanta Falcons.
The 28-year-old Wilcox played a combined seven games with the New York Jets and Indianapolis in 2018. He started in one of 12 games played with Pittsburgh in 2017.
Wilcox, from Georgia Southern, was a third-round pick by Dallas in 2013. He has six interceptions in six seasons.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 22, 2019