Falcons agree to 1-year deal with former Saints DT Davison
- QB McCown retires after 16 seasons
- Jaguars fine absent LB Smith $88,650
- Broncos owner, HOF inductee Bowlen dies
- Texans drop pursuit of Pats exec for GM
- Ex-TE Winslow to be retried on 8 counts
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons continued to bolster their defensive line by agreeing to terms on a one-year contract with tackle Tyeler Davison.
Davison started 12 of 14 games with the New Orleans Saints last season and had two sacks with 23 tackles.
The addition Saturday comes after the Falcons signed defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a one-year deal Tuesday. Clayborn played for the Falcons from 2015-17 before one season with New England.
Davison started 48 of 61 games in four seasons with the Saints.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 13, 2019