ETSU signs two transfer quarterbacks
- Alabama, Georgia top SEC media picks
- Millen back to booth after transplant
- Ex-Arkansas OL Petrus dies at 32
- Ohio St. with uncertainty at QB, coach
- Harbaugh hints at playing outside US
(STATS) - ETSU coach Randy Sanders announced the signing of transfer quarterbacks Chance Thrasher and Cade Weldon on Thursday.
Thrasher appeared in five career games at Coastal Carolina. The 6-foot-2, 220-pounder is entering his final season of eligibility.
Weldon is the son of former Florida State quarterback Casey Weldon, the 1991 Heisman Trophy runner-up finisher. The 6-3, 212-pounder appeared in four games, including one start, during his redshirt freshman season last year at Miami (Fla.).
Updated June 6, 2019