Colgate, Syracuse to renew rivalry in 2020
- Manning inducted into Tennessee HOF
- ASU coach Edwards to serve as professor
- Vanderbilt, SMU to play 3-game series
- Ex-Michigan WR Martin transfers to Iowa
- USC gets WR McCoy, CB Steele back
(STATS) - Longtime rivals Colgate and Syracuse will break their series deadlock next year.
Colgate will take on Syracuse at the Carrier Dome on Sept. 18, 2020, according to a report by WSYR-TV. The game will be the Orange's home opener as the school seeks to complete a construction project, including a new dome roof, by then.
The series is tied 31-31-5, with Syracuse winning the most recent meeting, 33-7 in 2016.
Colgate went 10-2 and won an outright Patriot League title last season. ACC member Syracuse won the Camping World Bowl and finished 10-3.
Updated April 10, 2019